The U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa, Honduras will be closed on October 29, 30, and 31. If you have an Immigrant Visa or a Non-Immigrant Visa appointment scheduled for any of these days your appointment will be rescheduled. Your new appointment confirmation will be sent to your email. If the new appointment date is not convenient you can reschedule your appointment to any other available date and time.
Non-immigrant and immigrant visa application fees for certain visa categories will change September 12, 2014. All visa applicants must pay the fee amounts in effect on the day they pay, with the exception of Immigrant Visa application processing fees paid domestically to the National Visa Center (NVC), which will be effective as of the date of billing. Fees that will decrease are not refundable. If you paid a visa fee before September 12, 2014 and that fee decreased, there is no refund.
For non-immigrant visa fees only that will increase, visa fees paid will be accepted 90 days after the new fees go into effect, as follows:
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or before December 11, 2014, you do not have to pay the difference between the new and old fee amounts.
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or after December 12, 2014, you will be required to pay the difference between the old and new fee amounts – no exceptions.
You may find a full list of U.S. visa fees by clicking here
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Honduras. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in Honduras.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
- Other Fees
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Business/Tourist Visa
- Application Pending Further Action