Bank and Payment Options/Pay My Visa FeeOn this page:
Important Notice! After paying a nonimmigrant visa application fee, you must wait to schedule your appointment.
If you pay in cash at Citibank Honduras, you can schedule your interview at any time after 10 p.m. the same day. If you pay through Citibank Honduras's NetBanking platform or with your Visa or MasterCard, you can schedule your appointment at any time after 1 p.m. the following business day.
Most applicants, including children, are required to pay a Machine Readable Visa (MRV) fee to initiate their U.S. visa application. This US Government-mandated fee is a visa processing fee that is payable whether or not a visa is issued.
The MRV fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Applicants should first determine whether or not they require a visa to travel to the US before submitting their applications.
Examples of individuals that may not require a visa include, but are not limited to:
- If you already hold a valid visa for your intended purpose of travel
- If you are a citizen of Canada or Bermuda (but not applying for an A, E, G, K or V visa category)
Examples of individuals that may not need to pay the MRV fee include, but are not limited to:
- If you are applying for an A or G visa for official travel
- If you are applying for a J visa to participate in a U.S. Government-sponsored program (programs beginning with G-1, G-2, G-3, G-7)
If you do need to apply for a visa, please follow the payment instructions below. Applicants must make a successful payment before they are permitted to schedule their interview appointment. Applicants who do not pay the correct fee for their visa type may be restricted from scheduling an interview.
Once the initial interview is scheduled, applicants are limited to the number of times they can reschedule their appointment. If you miss your scheduled appointment time, you may be required to pay the MRV fee again in order to schedule another interview. Please plan accordingly so that you are not required to pay an additional visa application fee. Visa application fees are non-refundable.
Cash at Bank
You can pay your nonimmigrant visa application fee with cash at Citibank in Honduras. Before going to a branch, print a copy of the applicable U.S. visa application deposit slip available below on this page.
DO NOT print multiple copies of the same deposit slip for several transactions. You must have a unique deposit slip for each transaction.
Take the printed deposit slip with you to the bank. If you do not have the deposit slip or if you have multiple copies of the same receipt for several transactions, you will have to return at a later time to pay the fee with the proper documentation. Failure to follow these instructions can lead to delays in your ability to schedule an appointment. Upon receiving of your payment, Citibank will issue you a receipt. Save your receipt. It cannot be replaced if it is lost. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without your receipt number.
Select the deposit slip that matches your visa application fee from the list below. This page has more information about the different visa application fees.
Visa fees were updated April 13, 2012. To ensure you have the most accurate fee, please clear your computer's cache. Click here for instructions.
Please note that the deposit slips are not compatible with an iPad and will not load correctly using the default Apple .pdf reader. The slips will load correctly on Apple computers if opened using Adobe Reader. If you cannot open or view the deposit slip, please download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. There is no fee to download or use Adobe Reader.
- Deposit Slip - $160 MRV Fee
- Deposit Slip - $190 MRV Fee
- Deposit Slip - $240 MRV Fee
- Deposit Slip - $270 MRV Fee
After you have paid the visa application fee, keep the Citibank receipt for your records. It cannot be replaced if it is lost. You will not be able to schedule an appointment without your receipt number.
Scheduling Your Interview After Paying in Person at Citibank
You can schedule your interview after 10 p.m. the same business day after you have paid the appropriate fee at Citibank. Use the 16-digit No. de PIN which appears on your deposit slip to schedule your appointment, as seen in the image below.
If you are a Citibank Honduras customer, you can log on to Citibank's NetBanking platform and make the payment.
- Step One: Print the correct deposit slip below which corresponds to your visa category. Take note of the 10-digit number to the right of Referencia de Pago.
Fee Payment Slip - $160 MRV Fee
Fee Payment Slip - $190 MRV Fee
Fee Payment Slip - $240 MRV Fee
Fee Payment Slip - $270 MRV Fee
- Step Two: Click here to log-on to Citibank Honduras NetBanking.
- Step Three: From the tab menu, select the Cuentas (account) tab.
- Step Four: Next, select the Transferencias y Pagos (transfers and payments) tab.
- Step Five: Next, select the ACH Pronto tab. From here, you must enter details of the Visa fee collection account.
- Step Six: From the ACH screen, input the following details:
- Valor: Value of payment in lempiras
- Banco: From the dropdown list, select Banco de Honduras.
- Cuenta: Beneficiary account number which is the 10-digit number found to the right of Cuenta a Ingresar on the printed deposit slip.
- Tipo de Cuenta: From the dropdown list, select Corriente
- Nombre Completo: Name of the beneficiary account which is CITIBANK LONDON
- Concepto: Input the 10-digit number to the right of Referencia de Pago from the deposit slip. You must have printed the deposit slip prior to completing this field of the EFT payment transfer.
- Step Seven: Upon completion of all the required fields, click the Continuar (continue) button. When you see the Confirmación de Transferencia (payment confirmation) screen, click the Continuar (continue) button to commit the payment for processing.
- Step Eight:You can schedule your interview after 1 p.m. the following business day after you have paid the appropriate fee through Citibank Honduras's NetBanking platform. Click here to schedule your appointment online or click here to contact an agent by telephone.
Step Three: Click on the “Buy Now” button above to process your credit card payment. Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Step Four: Schedule your interview at any time after 1 p.m. the following business day after you have paid the appropriate fee with a credit card. Click here to schedule your appointment online or click here to contact an agent by telephone. The email address you used to process your payment is your "Receipt Number" when you schedule your appointment, as seen in the image below. Remember that this field is case sensitive so you must enter your email address exactly as you did at the time you made your credit card payment.