Apply for a U.S. Visa
Offsite Collection Services
On this page:
Most applicants will be required to have an appointment at an Visa Application Center (VAC) prior to their appointment at the Consular Sections. Biometric information including fingerprints and digital photographs will be collected at the VAC.
Applicants for U.S. visas are required to appear in person for an appointment at the VAC and the visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. You must schedule the VAC appointment at least one day before the interview appointment date. You can schedule both appointments, either online using this website or through the call center.
You will need to bring:
- A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions). If more than one person is included in your passport, each person desiring a visa must submit an application.
- Your DS-160 confirmation page
- Your appointment confirmation page
All persons that enter the VAC site are subject to a security inspection.
- The use of cell phones and cameras are prohibited.
- All bags such as travel bags, flash drives, memory sticks, Blue Tooth devices, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather, cloth bags, and zip folders will be restricted by Security.
VAC Operation Hours:
Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Trade Center, Gr. Floor, G Block,
Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051
No 3, Cenotaph Road,
Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600018
1-8-384/385, Gowra Grand, S.P.Road,
Begumpet, Secunderabad - 500003
Jasmine Tower, 31, Shakespeare Sarani (1st Floor)
Kolkata – 700017
S - 1 American Plaza, (Hotel Eros Managed by Hilton), International Trade Tower
Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019