Nonimmigrant and immigrant visa application fees for certain visa categories will change on September 12, 2014. All visa applicants must pay the fee amounts in effect on the day they pay, with the exception of Immigrant Visa application processing fees paid domestically to the National Visa Center (NVC), which will be effective as of the date of billing. Fees that will decrease are not refundable. If you paid a visa fee before September 12, 2014 and that fee decreased, we cannot give you a refund. Fees that will increase (nonimmigrant fees only): Visa fees paid will be accepted 90 days after the new fees go into effect, as follows:
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or before December 11, 2014, you do not have to pay the difference between the new and old fee amounts.
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or after December 12, 2014, you will be required to pay the difference between the old and new fee amounts – no exceptions.
You may find a full list of U.S. visa fees by clicking here.
Effective June 1, 2014, the Aramex collection point located at: No. 196A, Persiaran Pegaga, Taman Bayu Perdana, Klang Selangor, 41200 Malaysia will move to this new location: No. 39, Lot 77159, Lorong Jala 14/ks 10, Telok Gong 42000, Port Klang, Selangor. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Malaysia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Application Pending Further Action
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
Local Visa Programs
- U.S. Embassy, Kuala Lumpur
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations