NOTICE: (Updated: August 12, 2014)
Consular Consolidated Database: Updates on Operational Status.
- We have made significant progress and issued most of the worldwide backlog of nonimmigrant visa cases. We are working to bring the Consular Consolidated Database back to full operational capacity.
- We continue to prioritize immigrant visas, adoption cases, and emergency nonimmigrant visa cases. We are printing visas for these cases AND ALL CASES with very few delays.
- Please check with the embassy or consulate where you will apply for additional information.
Effective June 1, 2014, the Aramex collection point located at: No. 196A, Persiaran Pegaga, Taman Bayu Perdana, Klang Selangor, 41200 Malaysia will move to this new location: No. 39, Lot 77159, Lorong Jala 14/ks 10, Telok Gong 42000, Port Klang, Selangor. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Malaysia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Application Pending Further Action
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
Local Visa Programs
- U.S. Embassy, Kuala Lumpur
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations