Apply for a U.S. Visa
Passport/Visa Collection LocationsOverview
Once your visa is approved, the Aramex courier service will return your passport to you at the address that you specified when you scheduled your appointment. Your passport will be delivered only to the address you specified when you scheduled your visa interview. There are no extra fees associated with this service. The cost for Aramex to return your visa and passport to you is included in the visa application fee.Changing Delivery Options
Your may change your preferred document delivery address online or through the call center until 11:59pm on the day prior to your interview appointment. There is no cost to change your delivery preferences.Collecting Your Passport/Visa
Aramex provides "Hold at Location" facilities where your passport is held for pick-up in case your delivery address is not serviceable by Aramex. You will see a list of Aramex locations when you schedule your interview appointment and can choose the most convenient location from that list.
Passports will be held by Aramex for 30 working days. If you do not collected your passport within that time, your passport will be returned to the Embassy that processed your application.Supporting Documents
To collect your passport from Aramex, you must present your original (not a photocopy) government-issued photo ID.
If a representative is collecting your passport from Aramex on your behalf - even in case of family members - the representative must present:
- their own original government-issued photo ID for identification
- a photocopy of your government-issued photo ID
- a letter of authority, signed by you, authorizing your representative to collect your passport. The letter of authority must contain the following information:
- your representative's full name as shown on their government-issued photo ID
- your name
- your fee receipt number (immigrant visa applicants must include their receipt number on the letter)
If the applicant is under the age of 16, the following documents are required:
- a clear photocopy of the applicant's visa fee payment receipt
- an original, signed letter of authority from either of the applicant's parents
- a clear photocopy of the government-issued photo ID belonging to the parent who signed the applicant's letter of authority
- the representative's original government-issued photo ID
Please note: In case of a group/family, a single letter of authority with the required information for each of the applicants will be accepted.
Aramex will be unable to deliver the passport if any of the above mentioned documents are not available.