IMPORTANT: The visa fee is dependent on the visa class for which you intend to apply. Verify the visa class before downloading this visa fee deposit slip.
- Visa fees are non-refundable and must be paid in Local Currency.
- Visa fees are non-transferrable and cannot be assigned to other applicant.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective February 1, 2016, Standard Chartered Bank will NO LONGER accept over-the-counter visa fee payments. You can pay for your visa fees via electronic funds transfer, JOMPAY, or at designated Maybank branches. Detailed updated information will be posted in USTraveldocs.com on February 1, 2016.
- This visa fee deposit slip must be used to make payment at the bank on or before the expiration date noted
- A separate visa fee deposit slip is required for each applicant (i.e. one applicant, one receipt). No bulk or group payments are allowed from this visa fee deposit slip.
- Provide the bank copy to a bank teller at the time of payment.
- Pay the exact amount mentioned in this visa fee deposit slip at the bank branch.