Systems issues that have affected the Department of State’s ability to issue visas are being resolved. Applicants are welcome to apply for nonimmigrant visas and schedule appointments. As we continue to work through these system issues, applicants may experience some delays. We apologize for the inconvenience to travelers waiting for visas. Once the systems are restored to full functionality, we will work as quickly as possible to clear the backlog of pending visa cases.
We encourage applicants to apply far in advance of their intended travel date and not to purchase airline tickets until a visa has been received.
Nonimmigrant and immigrant visa application fees for certain visa categories will change on September 12, 2014. All visa applicants must pay the fee amounts in effect on the day they pay, with the exception of Immigrant Visa application processing fees paid domestically to the National Visa Center (NVC), which will be effective as of the date of billing. Fees that will decrease are not refundable. If you paid a visa fee before September 12, 2014 and that fee decreased, we cannot give you a refund. Fees that will increase (nonimmigrant fees only): Visa fees paid will be accepted 90 days after the new fees go into effect, as follows:
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or before December 11, 2014, you do not have to pay the difference between the new and old fee amounts.
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or after December 12, 2014, you will be required to pay the difference between the old and new fee amounts – no exceptions.
You may find a full list of U.S. visa fees by clicking here.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for the Philippines. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Manila.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in the Philippines.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Retrieve My Passport/Visa
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Application Pending Further Action
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Priority Interview Program
- Crew and Manning Program
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children