Apply for a U.S. Visa
in the Philippines
Applying for an Immigrant Visa Appointment
In general, a person who wishes to immigrate to the United States must have a petition approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) before applying for an immigrant visa. The petition is filed either by a relative or a potential employer at a USCIS office in the United States. Specific information about filing immigrant petitions is available on the USCIS website. An individual with an approved petition and a priority date that is current for processing is eligible to apply for an immigrant visa or K non-immigrant visa.
All applicants must undergo a medical exam by a physician approved by the Embassy. Information on the medical exam can be found here. You will receive instructions on how to make an exam appointment from NVC or the Embassy. Do not try to make an appointment before receiving these instructions.
- Enter document delivery address (For applicants who have been scheduled for a visa interview appointment by the National Visa Center.)
- Schedule an appointment(For applicants who have been instructed to schedule an appointment online by the U.S. Embassy, Philippines or for applicants who have missed their past visa interview appointment scheduled through the National Visa Center). Applicants that do not qualify for visa interview appointment click here
- Reschedule Appointment
- Cancel Appointment
- Modify document delivery address
- Download my appointment letter
- Returning Resident Application (For applicants who have been outside U.S. for more than one year without the permission from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), resulting into abandonment of U.S. residency and loss of Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status, and now wish to apply for a Returning Resident Visa i.e. SB-1)
- 221g document submission (For applicants who visa application has been placed on hold under section 221(g) for further documentation)
- K-Visa Appointment Scheduling
Refer to the links below for documents required:
Please report for your interview at the U.S. Embassy fifteen minutes before your appointment. Please note the security restrictions on what you can bring in with you to your appointment. You should bring with you your appointment letter, the documents required for your visa class.
Kindly provide your appointment confirmation sheet printed from CGI website to the Consular officer at the time of interview
Approved visas will be couriered through 2 GO courier service at the address provided during online application.