Consular Consolidated Database: Updates on Operational Status
- We have made significant progress and issued most of the worldwide backlog of nonimmigrant visa cases. We are working to bring the Consular Consolidated Database back to full operational capacity.
- We continue to prioritize immigrant visas, adoption cases, and emergency nonimmigrant visa cases. We are printing visas for these cases and all cases with very few delays.
- Please check with the embassy or consulate where you will apply for additional information.
There are instructions for new payment options on the fee options page which you should read carefully and follow exactly. Otherwise you will experience serious delays in getting your receipt. Payments made incorrectly are non-refundable.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Poland. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw and the U.S. Consulates in Krakow.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in Poland.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Screening
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track & Retrieve My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Applying for a Visa Without an Interview
- Application Pending Further Action
Immigrant Visa Information
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Group/Crew Programs
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children
- Belarusian Applicants
- U.S. Embassy and Consulates General
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-off
- Bank Locations