IMPORTANT NOTICE! (Updated: August 12, 2014)
Consular Consolidated Database: Updates on Operational Status.
- We have made significant progress and issued most of the worldwide backlog of nonimmigrant visa cases. We are working to bring the Consular Consolidated Database back to full operational capacity.
- We continue to prioritize immigrant visas, adoption cases, and emergency nonimmigrant visa cases. We are printing visas for these cases AND ALL CASES with very few delays.
- Please check with the embassy or consulate where you will apply for additional information.
NEW PASSPORT/VISA COLLECTION LOCATION!
Effective June 25, 2014, a new courier collection/drop-off location will be available at Bstone Travel Pte. Ltd., People's Park Centre,101 Upper Cross Street, #B1-31. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Applicants seeking to renew their visa may qualify for the new interview waiver drop box program. Please click here for program requirements. C1/D Visa Reissuance Program (C1/D VRP): If you are a renewing C1/D visa holder, you may also qualify for interview waiver drop box service. Click on this link here for the requirements and information
PASSPORT/VISA COLLECTION LOCATIONS
Once your non-immigrant visa is approved, your passport will be ready for either pick-up or delivery three business days later. The passport can be picked up at the courier office you provided when you scheduled your appointment, or it will be delivered to your home or office if that is what you requested. For example, if your interview was on a Monday, your passport with the new visa should be available on Thursday. If there is a delay with your visa, you will be notified directly by the Embassy.
If you applied for a K1 visa or an Immigrant Visa, your passport will be ready for pick-up or delivery five business days after the date of approval at the address/location you specified when you registered your profile with us. We will notify you if there is a delay.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Singapore. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Singapore.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Singapore.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Pending Further Action
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Student/Exchange Visitor Program
- Crew Program
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Applicants Under 14 and over 79 Years of Age
- C1/D Visa Reissuance Program
- U.S. Embassy, Singapore
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations