Effective January 1, 2013, access to the Consular Section is limited to visa applicants only with the following exceptions:
- Elderly visa applicants requiring assistance
- Minors under 18 accompanied by parent(s) or the legal representative
- Disabled applicants requiring assistance
Please make all the necessary arrangements to comply with this new policy to avoid delays.
PRESENT YOUR VISA APPOINTMENT LETTER TO THE EMBASSY GUARDS AT THE ENTRANCE.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for El Salvador. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in San Salvador.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in El Salvador.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Other Fees
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport/Visa
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Pending Further Action