SB-1 Visas: Returning Residents

On this page:


A Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) whose status has lapsed due to a failure to maintain a residence in the United States may in certain circumstances be granted an SB-1 visa allowing readmission. SB-1 applicants must contact the Immigrant Visa Unit, U.S. Consulate Hong Kong and Macau via email inquiry form at this website to schedule an initial appointment at the U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong and Macau to determine eligibility, and, if found qualified, may be asked to appear for a second interview.

Click here for more SB-1 visa information.