Document Drop-Off Locations

On this page:


If you were issued a 221(g) letter and instructed by the Embassy to submit additional documentation for further processing, you should submit those documents to CargoTrans, which will deliver your documents to the Embassy.


To view CargoTrans document drop-off locations, click here