IMPORTANT: The visa fee is dependent on the visa class for which you intend to apply. Verify the visa class before printing this visa fee deposit slip.
- Visa fees are non-refundable and must be paid in local currency.
- Visa fees are non-transferable and cannot be assigned to another applicant.
- This visa fee deposit slip must be used to make payment at the bank on or before the expiration date noted above.
- A separate visa fee deposit slip is required for each applicant (i.e. one applicant, one receipt). No bulk or group payments are allowed from this visa fee deposit slip.
- At the time of payment, proceed to the RCBC Business Center TouchQ Machine and do the following steps:
Provide the bank copy of this receipt to the bank teller.
Pay the exact amount mentioned in this visa fee deposit slip.
Ensure all the information is correct before concluding your transaction.
- Select Bills Payment – Others – US Visa Fee
- Choose Mode of Payment
- Encode: Reference number, amount and contact number
- Select “Next” then confirm transaction details.
- Select “No” to end the transaction.
- Get your queue number and present slip to the Bank Teller once your number is called
Note: * Not all RCBC Business Centers have TouchQ machines. In the event, please proceed to Instruction#4