On this page:
- Hours of Operation
- Check the Status of Your Visa
- Check the Status of Your Passport
- Contact Information
- Reporting Fraud
Hours of Operation
English and Standard Arabic speaking customer service agents are ready to assist you 5 days a week from Sunday to Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local Omani time and 3 a.m. to 11 a.m., Eastern Standard Time in the United States.The call center will be closed on holidays observed by the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.
- Live Chat: Please make sure you are using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera as a browser. To chat with a customer service representative, please click on the "LIVE CHAT" button below, enter your information as required and press the chat icon. The session will be secure and encrypted. To facilitate the provision of our services, we use session cookies. By using this service, you are agreeing to it.
Check the Status of Your Visa
You can check the status of your application any time at the following website.
Check the Status of Your Passport
Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status.
Email: Send an email to email@example.com and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled, and you will receive an automatic response with the status.
If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the United States, please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via email, telephone or chat.
Please ensure you have your passport number, DS-160 number, and email address available when you call as they will be requested by the agent.
Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to support-Oman@ustraveldocs.com.
Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
- Callers in Oman: Call 968 24 66 7735 or 968-800-79898
- Callers in the United States: Call 1 703 520 2246.
- Click to Talk: You can talk to us directly through your browser from any device. This
service is free of charge and utilizes internet connection. The session is encrypted and secure.
Please make sure you are using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera as a browser. To begin, click on the "Click to Talk" button below, enter your information as required and press the phone icon. Please make sure the audio features on your device are enabled or share permission if asked for: microphone and speaker.
The functionality of the widget was intentionally restricted to messaging and to audio connections only. Your communication will be secure and none of your data will be stored. It's deleted the very moment you close your browser. Your webcam is never accessed! To facilitate the provision of our services, we use session cookies. By using this service, you are agreeing to it.
- If you are calling from Oman and would like our service to call you, please enter your local phone number from Oman and click on Call. Click to Call
Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative during regular hours of operation, add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-oman.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have experienced fraud or have been asked to pay any unnecessary fees to pay your MRV fee, schedule your visa interview, or ship documents to or from the consular section.