Nonimmigrant and immigrant visa application fees for certain visa categories will change on September 12, 2014. All visa applicants must pay the fee amounts in effect on the day they pay, with the exception of Immigrant Visa application processing fees paid domestically to the National Visa Center (NVC), which will be effective as of the date of billing. Fees that will decrease are not refundable. If you paid a visa fee before September 12, 2014 and that fee decreased, we cannot give you a refund. Fees that will increase (nonimmigrant fees only): Visa fees paid will be accepted 90 days after the new fees go into effect, as follows:
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or before December 11, 2014, you do not have to pay the difference between the new and old fee amounts.
- If you paid your visa fee before September 12, 2014, and your visa interview is on or after December 12, 2014, you will be required to pay the difference between the old and new fee amounts – no exceptions.
You may find a full list of U.S. visa fees by clicking here.
SCHEDULING PROCEDURES AT THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY IN JAKARTA:
The United States Embassy in Jakarta has two interview appointment times per day – 7:00am and 9:00am.
If your appointment is for 07:00, you are in Group A. You must be at the Embassy between 06:30 and 08:30. Please do not arrive at the Embassy before 06:30. If you arrive at the Embassy after 08:30, you will not be interviewed and you will have to reschedule your appointment.
If your appointment is for 09:00, you are in Group B. You must be at the Embassy between 08:30 and 10:30. Please do not arrive at the Embassy before 08:30. If you arrive at the Embassy after 10:30, you will not be interviewed and you will have to reschedule your appointment
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Indonesia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta or the U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Indonesia.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Pending Further Action
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Business Visa Program
- Crew Program
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children
- U.S. Embassy and Consulate General
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations