NOTICE: (Updated: August 12, 2014)
Consular Consolidated Database: Updates on Operational Status.
- We have made significant progress and issued most of the worldwide backlog of nonimmigrant visa cases. We are working to bring the Consular Consolidated Database back to full operational capacity.
- We continue to prioritize immigrant visas, adoption cases, and emergency nonimmigrant visa cases. We are printing visas for these cases AND ALL CASES with very few delays.
- Please check with the embassy or consulate where you will apply for additional information.
ATTENTION: NEW SCHEDULING PROCEDURES AT THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY IN JAKARTA
The United States Embassy in Jakarta now has two interview appointment times per day – 7:00am and 9:00am.
If your appointment is for 07:00, you are in Group A. You must be at the Embassy between 06:30 and 08:30. Please do not arrive at the Embassy before 06:30. If you arrive at the Embassy after 08:30, you will not be interviewed and you will have to reschedule your appointment.
If your appointment is for 09:00, you are in Group B. You must be at the Embassy between 08:30 and 10:30. Please do not arrive at the Embassy before 08:30. If you arrive at the Embassy after 10:30, you will not be interviewed and you will have to reschedule your appointment.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Indonesia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta or the U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Indonesia.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track My Passport
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Pending Further Action
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Business Visa Program
- Crew Program
- Group Appointments
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Children
- U.S. Embassy and Consulate General
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations